Autism Project Donations:

Autism Project Donations here - https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=23MBUB4W8AL7E

Tuesday 23 August 2016

When Reuters Talks Rubbish I Go Eat

Those of you who have been reading here for a while know that for while, I have been putting my mouth and my typing fingers - in horse racing parlance - under 'double wraps' (means pulling myself back).

There is no way I'd be believed if I laid it all out there... If only it were just alien reptilians!

This racket of 'revealing' stuff is Assange's territory, it isn't mine.
Gee, enough said!

It isn't I'm not interested, or that I don't care enough about the future generations and all of that... Frankly, I have to tell you - and I think I've already told you before, that Anne Hamilton-Byrne and Raynor Johnson came to my father in the Sixties (who was a prominent figure 'somewhere' it's not important exactly where) and, TOGETHER WITH LEADING ACADEMICS FROM OXFORD UNIVERSITY, asked for support to conduct this peculiar 'education' experiment. Of which, apparently Assange is one of the results.

My father declined and there is a 'rest of the story' that doesn't bear telling at the moment, but I will tell you that the impression of several people who knew what was going on, was that the Oxford academics were adventurous and bold, and even though NO ONE in my father's direct circle were ever going to take the risks this 'strange' crowd were about to take, the view was that they would probably achieve a certain amount of success with the children they had 'experimented,' or were about to, 'experiment' upon.

And that ain't me! I'm a kind of a gutless coward. I am NOT any kind of 'Assange' type, that's for sure.

I'll always let others take the lead on the 'too wild' stuff.

I've been struggling, I must tell you, over how to deal positively with the sheer bizarre nonsense going on hardly even 'behind the scenes' anymore - as it is.

This is me: I'd go out to a restaurant if Hitler took over Paris. Seriously, I'd be getting drunk and not planning anything! Sometimes, there is nothing that you can, logically, do, other than get drunk.
With a great Bouillabaisse you can drink rose wine

There is nothing you can do to help your fellow man - that is, all the good and decent and rather innocent people in the society round about you.

...But what I can do, maybe, is give some small items that may stand you in good stead if you ever find yourself in the company of wolves.

You see, aristocracy has for thousands of years had to protect itself. Bluntly, you may suppose that who you see out in the open public ARE the aristocrats as presented by leading glossy magazines. LOL. 

However, if you ever find yourself in an after-theatre dinner crowd, for instance, and they're all dressed very nicely, maybe a little too nicely - and one of them says something like, 'we are the players, the mummers...' What this means is a play on words; it is an ancient German word and has even earlier, Greek origins, and it means to be in disguise, or to be silent behind a mask...

I hope you understand this.

You can have your eyes wide open and still all you will see are the masks and all you will hear is a kind of silence.

Never order that Pitt and Jolie-owned French Rose wine if you are out there, with the mummers, eating Bouillabaisse somewhere. Yes it is a great wine but there are better. And if you act as if you think this is the best Rose around (because some silly publication like Forbes or someone said so) and all of this silly nonsense, it is unlikely THE MUMMERS will let you into their circle. And you want to be in their circle.

Savoir faire, yes? Rose doesn't 'travel' well by air. Buy something local. 
What does it mean? ; )

There is a lot in punning - I mentioned the other day on the Wall Street Bear Discussion Forum that the word 'macabre' comes from the Arabic 'maqabir' which means a tomb or cemetery.

How do you suppose that word got introduced into the English language?

9/11 has all the tell-tale signs of the handiwork of a serial killer who has done the kind of thing before - something truly bold, on the grand, national, even global, scale - and gotten away with it.

I'm going to dinner and there I'll be at night all night each and every night and I'll be out to lunch during the day as well from here on in. Oh I'll be posting stuff here still, and if I see anything 'incoming' I'll voice a quiet 'alert.' Nobody will believe me, I know that. I won't be raising my voice too loudly. 

Just remember, while you're making your plans for the stock markets and finance and money and everything like that, that things are never symmetrical there; it's not 'everything that goes up must come down...' It's more like you can't tell the 'down' part because it was so slow and drawn out, and you'll never get on the 'up' train because it will have taken off before you thought the engines were even getting warm.

Stanley Fischer has been running the Federal Reserve for quite a number of years now.

He is a 'mummer.'

Got it now?

When there is death and destruction all around, and Hitler has taken to looking over Paris in his staff car, the Tour D'Argent still has the odd few actors and actresses in it and as you know, top French Restaurants almost never do the 'a la francaise,' they serve 'a la russe.' But you didn't know that though did you? 'A la carte' in the sense of ordering and having things served sequentially - is not actually a French thing; it's Russian.

Mummery, you see. Mummery. Those who know, hide things from those who don't. So much for Reuters recent 'there is another Edward Snowden!' Really? I didn't know.

Yes there is another Ed Snowden - there are several thousand of them, in fact. And they are not going to be telling anyone anything WHO DOES NOT NEED TO KNOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your considered comments are welcome