Autism Project Donations:

Autism Project Donations here - https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=23MBUB4W8AL7E

Sunday 21 August 2016

Sea Bass in a Scottish Pub

Where have I been? I've been to London, to visit the Queen.

No I haven't.

Because for one thing, the Queen is in Scotland.

She was seen (I knew but I never posted this a few weeks back when it happened) eating dinner at a Pub. She ordered Sea Bass, so I am given to understand...
'The Moon and Sixpence' - in Perth.
WESTERN AUSTRALIA!

Here's a local Pub that I eat in - it bears a striking resemblance to the one she ate dinner at. And that's probably because the gigantic global corporations that own these places around the world spend atrocious sums of money trying to make sure that all of the ones (the 'British Pubs') they own have the appearance and ambiance of an authentic British Pub.

Anyway, as we sit back together and enjoy our ale's or lagers or pilseners (German word) or Scotch's - we can reflect on this week's 'news.'

We have had it confirmed now from no less than General Michael Fynn, that Admiral Rogers is a top top man - like I have been saying to you all, all along for the last year or so...

How about that?

The other thing General Flynn confirmed which I have been also saying all along, is that the Intelligence Agencies have been giving good information and advice to the President and the Office of the President hasn't been taking it.

Gee, I must have been a fly on the wall. VV must be envious. They've killed all the other 'bugs' there too, especially the China government ones! It's only me left there I think. They'd better keep looking if they're interested. LOL. No one's interested. 'I could fucken' shoot a gun down Fifth Avenue and no one...' Et cetera... Did he say "fucken'?" I don't think Trump said "fucken'," when he made that comment.  

Sometimes I am inclined to make even more stoopid comments like 'well, it's not hard to know...' 

Well it isn't! It's not that I REALLY have any way of knowing what is said and done inside the President's Office!
Sea Bass? Maybe? I dunno...


Mostly it's not even interesting to me.

...And it shouldn't be interesting to you either!

We've got other things to think about. Mostly.

Except sometimes of course...

Boy could I tell you something right now!!

And I sure want to too. It's nothing obvious or politically explosive. It's just interesting, that's all. To do with the Federal Reserve Bank...

The trouble with Stanley Fischer is that he is getting old. Although these astral banker types do seem to have this almost endless lifespan more's the pity... I am sure he would LOVE to be in the best of health and feeling young again over the next, um, say, five years.

That way at least he could use his best lies to say he wasn't responsible - while all of us know he is a media whore at Jackson Hole!

I am sure these guys' Numero Uno thrill is in exercising their ability to use 'constructive ambiguity' - or in other words tell lies that you can believe in.

'The Hillary-Goldman-Sachs Campaign - lies you can believe in.' (Or is it better to say 'lies you can believe in AND TRUST?' Not sure which is better. Is brevity better?)

My name is Stanley Fischer, and I approve... of this message...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Your considered comments are welcome