Autism Project Donations:

Autism Project Donations here - https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=23MBUB4W8AL7E

Thursday 28 August 2014

Real Life


What is real life?

Well, I do spend a lot of time with my nose sunk inside of ‘luxury lifestyle’ magazines – Courchevel, Cote d’Azur, that kind of thing - whether in airports or in a recliner chair at home. Have you noticed how the photographs all have this quality about them within the image, where there is absolutely nothing extraneous in the picture; nothing just plain lying around, the detritus of actual living?

And what about extraneous people? Do you have any of those? I have absolutely none.

I used to have many. But now I haven’t any at all. Not even you. You are of a superior intelligence, I fancy. And are rightfully ‘in the picture.’

For not many will go where I would lead... Only the very clever or the secretly well-favoured by good fortune.

 

 

There are rides and then there are rides:


Would you like to ride in this?
I wonder what gets to ride in here...
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your considered comments are welcome