Autism Project Donations:

Autism Project Donations here - https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=23MBUB4W8AL7E

Friday 13 June 2014

Vapour Trance

So, ‘our’ security services have been so unbelievably fantastic, that they warned their governments all over the Western World, that ‘Sunni rebels’ were going to start invading Iraq and scaring the army ‘we’ trained and set up so well (at some cost), that they pretty much all upped and ran away when it mattered.
DJ Nigel Good (not the politician!).
Hoodie yes, but not a terrorist.

And doubtless, they - the security services - amassed all of this intel by bugging private citizens everywhere.

I can’t wait to see what happens next - this time I’ll be stockpiling lots of packets of chips and other snacks and cases of Coca Cola to see it all on CNN as a few months of ‘shock and awe’ unfold once again. I would like some comedian ‘embedded’ in with the army this time so that I can enjoy a touch of that comic relief that has become so much a part of um, the modern era of James Bond movies.

Frankly though, right now I have a lot more important and serious things to do than worry about what fallen empires want to charge around the place and do in their gerontion years.

A friend of a very close business associate of mine is right now getting Armin Van Buuren onto a huge soundstage in Johannesburg and he is waxing lyrical and clearly he is quite excited about being the promoter. Damn. I’d like to be over there at the moment but I have ‘things going on’ here right now myself.

Same attitude as Nero fiddling while Rome was burning? Maybe.
But I think I will stick to entertainment while television says things are serious. I’m ‘doing Canada’ at the moment...
Amr Hachicho - Canadian DJ.
Arab, yes, but not a terrorist.

Amr Hachicho (a kid from Qatar now working in Canada), is particularly catching my attention right now for the quality and consistency of his work. And I notice the stupendously brilliant Nigel Good is doing some stuff also for Canadian artists. His version of Myon & Shane 54 ft. Natalie Peris’ Outshine is staggeringly good material - if you like vapour trance.

Vapour trance?

It’s something originated by a famous scene envisaged by the American Steel Industry’s conceptual artist Syd Mead many years ago: in the future people imbibe vapours and listen to advanced digital music that enhances their personalities and brains.

Technology is moving very very fast. The tobacco companies produce their ‘e-cigarettes’ that deliver nicotine vapour, and the American bacon industry has an App that wakes you up with the sound and smell of sizzling bacon. What will they think of next.

The world of just a few years from now will once again be quite different to what we are all seeing around us at the present. I would try to be moving with the social cutting edge… Style, music, technology.
Actress in Cannes, in new Rolls Wraith.
Not a (Chinese) terrorist.

Me, personally, my biggest concern is why anyone would buy white leather for the insides of their Rolls Royce Wraith - how long will the stuff last looking new like you want it to?
St. Petersburg Hotel
Russian, yes, but no terrorists there either.

I saw someone on the Bear Chat boards recently talking about how the ‘rich have different rules to the rest.’ Not sure that they do, but there was someone in my ancestral history who ‘made an eternal covenant with the Goddess of War.’ And I too shall be playing by those rules. I’ll not be going to war. Not now, not any time soon, not any time, in fact. Hey, I like guns. I like to shoot at inanimate targets for fun. And I’m a really really good archer, as it happens.

But I’m not interested in doing wars.

Me, I’ll be partying and drinking and having a good time far far away from any war-front, that’s for sure. You can do very well, financially, when fools choose to go to a war. Not if they go, by the way; the war is already happening. It started a while ago, and like Hitler discovered, as he won his war every step of the way until his machine became exhausted, and broke down, everything looked good right up until the very end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your considered comments are welcome