Autism Project Donations:

Autism Project Donations here - https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=23MBUB4W8AL7E

Saturday 9 September 2023

Absolutely In The Moment

I realize I have to post this short piece right now.

I am two glasses into the Chris Ringland 2018 'Reservation' Shiraz and this is the precise 'peak of the curve' of enjoyment -, so to speak. Any more of this stuff now and maybe there will be a slow descent back down to the world that you are in...!

Art beyond design.

...It's dark, not black but such a dark red that it verges on black and it has the aroma of very expensive men's handmade shoes and shoe polish. And frankincense.

Where is that Russian Leather of mine that I hid somewhere...?

I am literally going and getting out the small bottle of classic Russian Leather that I have. And spraying a little of that in the air and on my skin to match with the aroma of the Ringland red wine.

This is a men's perfume. And it is a man's wine.

Yeah yeah maybe women can take a glass of it, and maybe they can even don the Stygian robe of 'Russian Leather' but heck, what kind of woman are we talking here?!!

Nah but this is man's stuff.

Well how actually good is this stuff?
It kicks so-called 'classic French wines'
into the weeds, dude!
They don't even come close.



A 'man' is someone who says 'to heck with it all.' And 'I am doing what I am doing and that's that about it.'

But - 'I am doing it with class and with style.' And that's the other aspect of all of this.

Yesterday the Greeks celebrated Mary's birthday. It isn't Mary's birthday...

It is the beginning of the Jewish 'month of Elul' which is a festival taken from some passages in the Song of Songs about beautiful young women in harvest time - not 'virgins.' And the Jewish religion also took some of the ideas also from Babylonian astrology. 

At least I think so but I could be wrong because now I am really verging on the 'not exactly in full control' stage. lol

...And below. Just the same girl with her coffee - right?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your considered comments are welcome