Autism Project Donations:

Autism Project Donations here - https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=23MBUB4W8AL7E

Sunday 4 December 2022

Peeking Through The Shutters

When I was quite young I thought that one day I would have to build a private library - by which I meant something for others, because I did have plenty of books myself, of course.

In a fantasy, I could still think now, about doing such a thing but the idea encounters two modern-day difficulties:

Firstly, you realize yourself that it is almost impossible to systematically hand on critical information that will be completely understood and applied by anything like a moderately large number of people. I mean adult things to adult people. So the whole point of establishing and having some way of maintaining a facility like this is contradicted by the modern way of life, by modern politics and by modern social ways.

Tulips are edible of course - and, they taste
great too!


Nobody is really interested in learning anything truly valuable - and certainly not acquiring that knowledge in the way it must be given. They want stuff that will make noises and flash colored lights and get their mortgage lenders to give them ever more and more loans for 'properties' and 'real estate.' And meanwhile, governments artificially structure and limit the real estate markets in order to favor themselves personally and whoever stands behind them - whilst conning everyone else that there really is a market and that prices are what they are said to be.

Okay sure you can all go join some Masonic Lodge and so on... Maybe you will get some knowledge on the inside there.

It is quite possible to simply develop what in the old days was called a 'Codex' - a register of important books - and store that on a whole bunch of top-end vault USB's that were distributed in private hands.

I am thinking about these things because I am concerned that there might be some 'problem' going forward, as they say, with countries, and governments, and human life just generally around cities.

But my concerns are only a reflection of the fact that I have been so successful at pretending, and pretending doing the one thing - and really being and doing another. So I'm thinking viscerally as a normal person in a normal life and thus reacting to wild thoughts -, whereas I do know better 'on another level.'

There is no reason for you to have fear of any kind. The world is not necessarily going to end so brutally or abruptly... Although I am quite certain there is indeed something going to occur. That reality should be completely obvious just to the average person using their plain common sense, although that alone will not tell them exactly what.

Serve them like this too.

If we have something to consider it is to all pull ourselves back from arrogance, and self-aggrandizing stances, and any impulses to become too sophisticated in that superficial consumerist way - by which I mean spend too much out of failure to show personal restraint.

For me it has already become the case that I have begun to take a peek out through the shuttered windows and actually see something already here, nearby, 'outside the box' as it were.

Let's all just see if we cannot help a few people - ordinary people with many problems, often very difficult and tragic ones. And if we ourselves just 'slip' into the sunset while others thought we went over the edge into the abyss (I mean common human death from old age!), then yet we would have also helped those left behind to live out their own natural lives and who would have had a great deal more difficulty without that help.

Keep it simple.


And so to those handful of you who have been financially contributing to the Autism kids project, not only thanks heaps but have no fear of any kind.

What do I mean by that? 

I mean you will not be 'slipping over the edge into any warmly glowing red sunset.'

Even so, even if you don't or can't see a hidden hand helping you, then whilst you don't need to rush out and waste more money on this - still it is handy to know that eating marine phytoplankton is, like Chlorella and Spirulina, literally eating the sunlight.

You are light, and you live on light. And light destroys all darkness.

I have been doing everything in my power to not talk about something we have been acquiring -, all on the mundane level and nothing too 'out there.' Last time my resolve broke, the thing went from $200 to $400 that very week afterwards. And I'm not even saying it was because of anything posted here - it's just a gambler's superstition that's all. You never speak too soon; that's always the rule. Am I hopeful though? You could say so.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Your considered comments are welcome