Autism Project Donations:

Autism Project Donations here - https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=23MBUB4W8AL7E

Saturday 23 November 2019

Behind The Scenes, Holy Jesus!

There's stuff going on behind the scenes that would make your hair truly curl, if you knew.

Everyone's looking at the location of where the ball should be that their attention has been directed at.

You know you'd do a lot better to just switch it all off and look somewhere else where no one is expecting there to be any 'action.'
Lovely scene, stupid movie. '6 Underground.' 

Ostensibly, it would appear that Washington leaks and that even the CIA leaks at certain levels and over certain political matters. But that would presume to say that both the CIA and 'Washington' actually 'know' anything in the first place. You know, anything truly significant.

I have never made any secret that I look askance at today's UK intelligence services and the academic thinking that is behind all of it there these days. So they're not paying me any money now are they. So I won't be volunteering anything to that crowd.

The Australians are too small fry in the whole scheme of things so I won't be volunteering anything to them either and they're not asking and not likely to be asking; certainly not me, anyway.

Bluntly I will tell you that Moscow is very Moscow-interest-centric and they don't have any fixed agenda as far as I know in the area I am talking about. 

...But I think the Chinese government has hit squads out in the world somewhere right now. And I don't mean in Hong Kong.
$150 million California mansion - safe from
China money hit-squads

God only knows - seriously, god only knows - what the governments in the West are going to do when this all hits the public square. Because it will. We are all in for a big helluva showground ride now. Xi is a fucking lunatic and he is already out of control. And who's going to stop him? The New York Times? Are they going to be able to?

Oh believe you me, he has the plan all right. Whether he pulls the trigger on it a touch 'too soon' and therefore gets called for starting the trouble himself is moot but only just for these next few seconds, days, or weeks. I don't think he can resist. And you're going to see a lot of slack jaws afterwards. All the big-heads with the big talk are going to be put to the test of their own intestinal fortitude. Will we go to war with China? Let's see it. Big trouble in Chinatown. Coming soon.

And there is no place to run.





5 comments:

  1. In my humble opinion, Western ruling elites would never risk their own skins in any confrontation with a comparable military power. They are certainly capable of fighting to the last Taiwanese, or the last Ukrainian, but I doubt they would risk anything of their own to determine whose flag flies over Taipei, or Lugansk, or any other "foreign" place on the planet. And IF that's the case, maybe that's what Mr. Xi is counting on to be victorious in whatever it is he's up to.

    Don't know - just speculating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait, now. "China MONEY hit-squads" ye say? Hmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Australian '60 Minutes' (a major tv current affairs program) just ran (yesterday) a story regarding a 'Wang Liqiang' a Chinese spy seeking asylum in Australia to begin with, who has claimed that Beijing has ordered assassinations around the world including in Australia. Now I know that this is a VERY unusual timing for this story to have come out, because for one thing, I definitely don't have the same sources as 60 Minutes. 60 Minutes is effectively a government propaganda bureau. In my view. Did they put the story out because they were aware there were other sources saying so too and are trying to take control of the narrative? What I am saying is a touch different to what 60 Minutes is saying: I am saying there are current hits out, that only need the trigger to be pulled from Beijing and they will happen. And the rest of my story is that Beijing is unstable right now. I don't think the Australian government or its intelligence services are in the position to protect anyone least of all themselves in this mess. And the last part of my version of this 'story' is that things are already out of control and will get messier and messier from here on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Always trust a communist to act like a communist. It is to have a childlike view of the world to do otherwise.
    the co van

    ReplyDelete

Your considered comments are welcome