Autism Project Donations:

Autism Project Donations here - https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=23MBUB4W8AL7E

Friday 7 October 2016

The Dark Arts

Someone was encouraging me to read some of the 'official' journals of modern psychology yesterday - which I did - and I think I was supposed to be 'amazed' or something by what I was reading.  

Now you people ought to regard yourselves as 'awfully' lucky because I sometimes say things here - not knowing what any of you are like, or even look like - that I would never say to the vast majority of people who ever talk to me face-to-face.

I have had the personal experience, of having worked inside one of Australia's largest Merchant Banks during an era in which there was every man and his dog from everywhere, including especially Academia, coming in and talking about money for research and projects. And in this environment, occasionally, very occasionally, you would encounter one person, or one thing or project, that would have the attention of some important people.
It's just a trainer, it's the new Boeing T-X,
but it is a beauty.

Now in a 'field' of defense contractor representatives whose names were of this unlikely nature of things: 'Willard something The Third!' and 'Jake de-something very fancy,' and 'Tiborg von something else again...' in this environment, when a guy got 'picked up,' by the 'industry,' trust me, strange things happened and there really were black limos in the dead of a very dark night and so on.

One such individual had the surname 'Prevenslik' and much more than that I'll not say but he literally disappeared 'without a trace' other than to confirm to friends that he had been 'given' a full laboratory facility on an island somewhere in the Mediterranean, AND an incredible sum of money. And no one ever heard from him ever again. There was another instance of a guy who was given a blank cheque by FOUR large international accountancy firms joining together over him - but that was all to do with a, um, I can't say, but it was a financial matter rather than any kind of technology.

One of the things that arises in my own experience as carrying with it a red flag, is anything to do with AIDS research or Third World programs for AIDS drugs or testing. Clinton Foundation? Anyone? Anyone? 'Nuff said.

Prevenslik had nothing to do with this but right now, I can tell you that one of the real 'hot' areas of development at Harvard has to do with micro-drones.

I am a great supporter of this (micro-drone) technology and I don't worry about loss of privacy and all of this.
No comment!

You know, if you are a clever person, and can exercise your own imagination and run a few scenarios by yourself, you might realize that sometimes - well in fact all the time - it is better that certain inventions or innovations and developments do not get out into the public so that they can be used with the element of real surprise about them; used against violent criminals, murderers, even serial killers and the like, and they can save a lot of lives of unfortunate people who might otherwise be at serious risk and danger without the availability of the equipment in question.

There is a Japanese inventor who has a complete digital holographic process in a full functioning stage. And this is another of the sorts of people who you will tend to hear little about for a long time while the Military and other official types exploit what he has.

For me though, it is still of much more interest to know or try and understand what is going on in the brains and minds of the truly aberrant who yet manage to get under the guard of people and escape detection while they practice their insane ideologies unimpeded by anyone.

If you could tell, and I mean scientifically say for sure without conjecture, from signs at a distance, about the insanity of an individual, it would be an important understanding; we are not there yet, though, I don't believe.

Being insane or being too easily manipulated are sometimes two sides of the same coin, though.

I don't want to have to rely on advanced and even somewhat risky technology or weapons to stop a person after they have gone out of control. I want to get out of the way before, or be able to stop them and destabilize them enough to stop their plans before they do a lot of damage.

I am interested in technology, but I am more interested in psychology.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Your considered comments are welcome