Autism Project Donations:

Autism Project Donations here - https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=23MBUB4W8AL7E

Saturday 11 June 2016

Pictures Tell Tales To The Wise

I was going to say 'just pics, no words' but alas, I am not that sort of person. If someone said 'talk or we'll torture you,' I might just comment back, 'no, trust me, you don't have to torture me to get me to talk, and secondly, you would be the one being tortured once I start!'

'Please, pleeeeze get him to STOP talking! Aieee!'




There's Saif and Joerg...

Nice white-tie-and-tails there...

Oh and who's that little man in the back smiling? Not sure. (I know, but I ain't sayin').

This was at an opera night somewhere, I think Vienna.

Soon, maybe, if you're very very lucky, I might/may post a pic of the 'Vienna Opera Evening in Moscow' which happened a couple of weeks ago.

Joerg's dead of course. Car accident, uh-huh. Drunk, probably, driving a touch too fast. Some people say it was Mossad. Of course it wasn't MOSSAD. They get blamed for everything underhanded, even those things they had nothing to do with.

There's a Facebook page up I'm pretty sure, somewhere, called 'Who Ate The Quran' or 'The Goat That Ate My Quran.' This is stuck up by the Egyptian Secret Service, and is fronted by a legendary Arabic scholar. He suggests that the goat that ate the Quran that Muhammad was lying on when he died, was a Mossad agent goat, trained to go search for the Quran and eat it, taking advantage of the unmoving, Muhammad. As you know, of course, over seventy per cent of the Quran is in fact missing, since this part of the Quran that the goat ate consisted of the largest section of verses and no copy was made by Muhammad. It's all gone. Now the goat has eaten it.

By the way, the narration concerning the goat eating the Quran is 'Hassan' - 'strong' - and it is certain therefore, according to Islamic scholars themselves, to have happened.

But they never advertise the fact.

So... Mossad killed Joerg Haider, eh. And that must be similar to how they captured Saif and knocked off Muhammar Qaddafi, his dad. 

Did not, though. 



  
You may have noticed that I rarely stick up pics that are not photogenic. Consequently, I will not be posting the advert pics for Range Rover that appeal to the sensibilities of Arabs and Muslims, and draw on the the now-virtually dead Bond franchise to do it.

Let me just say to you however, that all Range Rovers have factory-installed covert tracking and listening technology inside them. And these were not ever installed by MOSSAD! No, they were installed by Saudis.

Enough said.

Nice white-tie-and-tails outfits, though. Nothing wrong with that. There's not enough of it around. 

I wonder if Trump's friend Lola Astanova, will be playing at his inauguration celebrations?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Your considered comments are welcome