Autism Project Donations:

Autism Project Donations here - https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=23MBUB4W8AL7E

Tuesday 22 December 2015

And I Have One...

The moral, or ethical - if you like - dimension. What does it mean?

See, 'ethical' is just another one of these Greek words which if you understand, you can begin to make sense of why people use them. They're basically used to deceive.

I mean after all, what's wrong with English? Even Putin accepts English in the modern world! He said so last week; I heard him.
Katy Perry - the Evil, Illuminati, Satanic, Luciferian, Zionist,
wicked elf at Christmas. It's quite a traditional theme.

Ethical means that well, at least if you knew a person's behaviour was completely consistent - for instance let's say they were truly evil - then you could not complain if they did something bad to you; they would of course still be ethical... Oh yes, a person can be utterly evil and yet ethical, that is the correct English interpretation. 'Ethos' - the surrounding atmosphere... That's all it means. Common popular misunderstanding gives it a different meaning.

Behaving 'ethically' - on its own without qualifiers - simply means behaving in accordance with their own character and the atmosphere that surrounds them. That's all. I'm not sure why politicians and others - judges, lawyers, doctors, academics, scientists - quite give a damn to use this expression, frankly. Unless they actually want to speak out of both sides of their mouth.

And so if it got to the point of me having to say something like - ah well, I have one of these 'superphones' I was talking about last week here: you know, the one that could drain your account of money and stick it into my account. What would I do? If I knew you could get one -? Would I just try and justify taking (stealing) money from people I maybe didn't like - or only from other criminals...? Or people with a surfeit of money themselves? Would I try to be like Robin Hood, and do good things for people in need? Would I even be able to resist the temptation of so much power?

It is of course, the human condition to be faced with these moral questions.
An example of  'Intelligent Design' - the 1948-53-ish?
Talbot Lago

And ah! It is even Christmas yet!

What we could do with all this money right now!

And so as intelligent people we have to think ahead a bit. What's going to happen when whole swathes of people everywhere have these things? There's going to be a huge 'situation' for a while. And it will certainly be interesting.

I hope you are prepared.

I'm not.

However I will tell you a little about my ethos... I'm a holder to the subtle nuances of intelligence. Design, to me, is an act of intelligent consciousness and its intentional will. But by 'intelligent' I don't mean following processes of logic alone; I mean alive. And dynamic. 
Also (modern) 'Intelligent Design' actually in the works - has hints
of the Ferrari Enzo, yes?

Like the Rowan Atkinson Blackadder series quote: Sir Edmund: 'We will certainly win!' The Duke of York: 'ah but we could lose, if we wanted to...'

Will I/Won't I...?

Let us see.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Your considered comments are welcome