Autism Project Donations:

Autism Project Donations here - https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=23MBUB4W8AL7E

Sunday 1 December 2019

Keep This Under Your Hat...

Okay so we're doing a 'prospective project' right now.

And it's A BIG BIG SECRET.

So I caint talks 'bout it, dudes.

You know, and I'm sure that you do know, there are a few slight problems now and again with the ethics of any spying agency.

I mean if it gets serious, are we really going to shoot someone?

Hell I don't know; I'm not in one of those outfits. But you know what I mean - hypothetically...

I will tell you this much - I can tell you this much and it isn't really deceptive or misleading or any kind of misdirection: sometimes, governments that we are all participating in, here in the Western world, require a public gloss, or some means of propaganda to change the baying for blood that might be going on and which might be ill-informed... ...AS FAR AS THE AUTHORITIES ARE CONCERNED.

Soon, Maxwell will be coming out into the glare of daylight, to answer some carefully framed questions.


2 comments:

  1. She probably has enough material for about 50 "Eyes Wide Shut" screenplays.

    Or maybe not. Maybe they'd simply be all the same story, with just different characters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I mean the problem is - who gets to use all the 'material' they have on just about anyone and everyone. And why are they using it in the first place. What's the ultimate intention, the 'game plan?' What we have is every Western secret service developing compromising material on absolutely everyone, and now the clumsy Chinese entering into the affray. God it's ridiculous.

    ReplyDelete

Your considered comments are welcome