Autism Project Donations:

Autism Project Donations here - https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=23MBUB4W8AL7E

Thursday 10 November 2016

How Far Can I Go?

So, these are some of the names you have heard from me over the last few years, in this Blog and on the Wall Street Bear Chat Board:

Robert Spencer
Robert Spencer - is NOT a Jew, he's
a Melkite Christian

Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn

General Stanley A. McChrystal

...and I have in recent times, I hope you will have noticed, studiously avoided making any mention of Lola Astanova and her association with cancer charities that US President-elect Mr. Donald J. Trump has also been associated with.

I think I may have also mentioned Kevin Roberts, now ex-Saatchi and Saatchi. I probably have mentioned Steve Bannon somewhere along the way too.

It's entirely unintended of me to link these people (and there are others I haven't specifically named) all together as if they are some kind of organized movement.

Anyway, for me at least, it is interesting to note that Wikipedia is not entirely let's say, complimentary about Robert Spencer - the first person I mentioned above - and when I see Wikipedia repeating critiques of Spencer by Reza Azlan I really have to wonder how far we can go now thinking that Wikipedia is a reliable source or data and information resource. The Wikipedia is extremely short on detail about Spencer's life and past employment and maybe that has now turned into a good thing... And some of you will realize what I mean.

I realize too, that there are those around who have a view about the excessive power of the Zionista movement - and I myself have made mention of the presence of individuals around the world who have false names and are in fact part of a virtual criminal network that is comprised of London and New York theoretically 'Jewish' identities - and that many people think the Rothschild Network is some kind of hidden hand of dark influence everywhere; and it may be, to some extent.

But there are Rothschilds and there are other Rothschilds and they are different animals: Ondine Rothschild, who studied in New York and has a business currently in Sweden, is another person who has been a powerful supporter of the New York Philharmonic Orchestra, and of the Arts and of the Opera. And what she supports is characteristically different to the kinds of West Coast art that John Podesta goes to.
Baron Eric de Rothschild - he's NOT a bad guy at all!

And then of course Eric Rothschild of the French Wine Rothschilds - is a completely down-to-earth human being with little ambition to rule the world in quite the same way as those who funded the Zircon Spy Satellite (scandal) in the UK which led to the destruction of an independent BBC.

What I can tell you though, is that the people who make customized Range Rovers and Bentleys and Aston Martins and who bear Arabic-sounding surnames, and sell these to rich Middle Eastern people are not Jews. And they place listening devices and tracking devices inside these vehicles and they listen in on non-Sunni conversations...

But suddenly somehow, even with all of these 'control systems' in place, 'they' managed to still get it all wrong.

And so maybe I'd better leave things as 'unsaid' and not go too deeply into who Robert Spencer is and what he has done in the past. I think he's now an academic, isn't he?

We came so so close to a huge disaster.

What'll happen next? 

The New York Philharmonic Orchestra will play at Donald Trump's inauguration, that's what'll happen next. 

There won't be a 'Yalta Conference' and there is no Stalin in Russia, so maybe, we'll get to see some massive musical talents, both operatic as well as instrumental, and when they play 'In The Mood' I will be listening to hear if the first violinist hits the suspended fourth or the raised fifth in the third bar - just like Hedy Lamar organized a long time ago. You know, that classical musician and actress who invented this kind of cryptography and whose nephew became head of Agfa Bayer, and whose cousin was the sister of the head of covert space photography at Eastman Kodak, Bill Hutchinson - you know, Barbara Hutchinson, the first wife of Elie Rothschild I think it was. 

Maybe we could hear Putin sing 'I found my threeee-il, ahn bleeeew-beer-y heee-il...' 

It's a lot better than the 'pfsst' of the heroin syringes, in the arm of the Prince who still keeps a headsman for swinging his sword against some non-complying Asian maid, while his funded 'academics' like Reza Azlan gets to mouth off on CNN about what Islam is all about.

It is unfortunately, and quite literally the case, that not a month ago, fourteen young children were strung up by the ankles and had their throats cut on camera by ISIS - none of which video was ever shown by CNN to the human rights-loving 'protesting kids' in the streets of America yesterday night. And I still have people tell me I'm wrong that Huma Abedin, the Saudi, had the second Hillary email server and she was in fact, the 'Secretary of State' while Obama, the other Saudi pretend Chicago-an, was President, and Larry Tisch also the Chicago-an had gone to Dubai permanently the year before 9/11 and 'sold' the Twin Towers to Frank Lowy -, and Dick Cheney, whom everyone thinks is this tough Jewish-America Right Wing nut-job, worked for the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia ALL ALONG FOR MONEY. Period. 

It was, oh so close of a call... You will never know. Because you prolly don't really believe me even now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your considered comments are welcome