Autism Project Donations:

Autism Project Donations here - https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=23MBUB4W8AL7E

Tuesday 16 June 2015

'Impeded?'

Somehow, the horse I was interested to watch, Shamal Wind, became 'impeded at the start' and really didn't have much of a chance after that even though it finished better than mid-field.

Once again at Ascot, the ground surface saw the entire body of horses drift across the strip-cut and rather high turf, from the left to the right for some reason only the jockeys will know for certain.
What d'you mean 'impeded?'

Muthmir hit the boards for a solid third.

I'm not quite sure what the phrase 'impeded at the start' means...

But alas, of course, this is in the nature of all matters where money is concerned.

Though as I indicated I did not personally bet on this fascinating race. The race is fascinating for reasons that I will not go into here, but those reasons are well-known to seasoned race horse gamblers.

Fashion is another reason to go to these things although the dress rules are too rigid for me.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Your considered comments are welcome