Autism Project Donations:

Autism Project Donations here - https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=23MBUB4W8AL7E

Tuesday 1 October 2013

Donnelly River by Walkinshaw Performance Vehicle


In the 'general' area where I live, I have access to some of the best fly fishing rivers anywhere in the world. These places are almost completely unknown to outsiders. No one ever talks about them much except for a handful of aficcianados who have the money and the time to come all the way out here to fish.

Donnelly River
Most of the year, these places are extremely cold.

Yep. This is Kentucky
Well, hey, so's a Kentucky fly river for that matter so what the heck!

Me, I haven't actually fished for real since my teens I suppose. I jumped pretty quickly from the Marine Base jetty on Penang Island, catching smallish rock cod, to the bowling green turf of Belmont Park (Western Australia) in order to catch bigger fish with silver bait...

Anyways, I don't believe Dick Cheney has ever fished the Donnelly River over in these parts, but then again, I can't be sure about that.

It's not much of an out-of-the-way item to have ex-SAS people and the like, especially, these days, ex-South African BOS intelligence guys – be handed meaningful budgets to organise high-speed road transport of a 'standard' in order to ferry VIP's to parts undisclosed, very quickly hither and yon, and then back again. From what I understand, it is to the Donnelly River area.

Walkinshaw SS V8 Supercharged
I must say, that the choice of the latest Holden SS Walkinshaw – in all black – is a great choice.

Someone might be able to tell me whether this vehicle is some very direct variant of a Chevrolet, or whether it is something predominantly coming out of the Holden design bureau. The build quality is utterly something I have never before seen on Holdens although they have not been too bad recently. Yet this is exceptional. It is also very fast, very handlable, very luxurious inside, and looks quite different in real life compared to the pics available just yet. It is smaller than the photos would suggest, lower to the ground, and the chrome looks like, well, real chrome. The sound is awesome. The look is brilliant.
 
 
Go this way...
In this: 

 
 
 
Why the hell not?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your considered comments are welcome